Fox 2.0 Factory Race Series Coil-Over Shocks
Fox’s 2.0 Factory Race Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining our race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend the vehicle in one easy-to-mount assembly.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our coil-overs will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done. They come in several rock-solid configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
Shock Family Features:
- Body – Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating – Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components – Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Valving – Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals – High-temp Viton® Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil – JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts – 7/8″ 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing – Spherical -8 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
- 1.25″ mounting width with 1/2″ bolt
- Fox 50/70 valving
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper preload adjuster, preload lock ring, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
|Part #||Travel||Shaft Size||Compressed||Extended||Oil Volume (mL)|
$379.95 each for 10″ or 12″ Travel $409.95 each for 14″, 16″, 18″ Travel
$379.95 – $409.95
Ask us a question about Fox 2.0 Factory Race Series Coil-Over Shocks
Please fill out the form below and click submit. We’ll be in touch soon!